PDA

View Full Version : AUCTION - WHOLE BREEDING SET UP. PART PROCEEDS TO MAC.

colinM
Mon Mar 12, 2007, 10:23 AM
I have not had the pleasure of meeting "Mistakes R Crucial" and I am exiting the hobby/dedication due to work comittments so this could be a GENUINE convenient opportunity.
My Breeding set up is FS for $1000 the lot with proceeds ( balance,highest bid over this amount) sent to Mistakes are crucial.
Fair dinkum I' ve lost some before but not like that, I hope for you "MRC" that things have settled down and that you r still able to continue.
I have always learned and enjoyed your posts.

So the breeding set up- Pic attached contains-
3 tier breeding stand (pine bolted and shelved support construction).
6 breeding tanks 75x45x35 with covers.
3 w/age tanks/cov (or for grow out) 75x45x35 & 90x45x35 & 120x45x35.
8 heaters.
2 refill 2000lph pumps.
6 breeding cones.
5 sponge filters.
5 box filters.
1 lge roll airline80 mtrs.
4 bowini silver T5 fluros.
2 cannister filters, eheim 2013 & fluval 304.
2 8 point Hailea air pumps.
I'll throw other stuff in to compliment.

Reason for Vic only is pick up, (apologies to all).

Just Add Water, OOPS & discus.

Regards Col.

Auction ends This Friday Night 16/3 at 10-pm.
GENUINELY OFFERED IN GOOD FAITH.

Kingkat
Mon Mar 12, 2007, 10:42 AM
This is a very noble act Colin and is to be admired.
Cheers,
David.

mistakes r crucial
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 09:56 PM
Hi Colin,

I have only just this minute seen your post and I really don't know what to say. Thank you so much for your consideration and support. I have never come across such support and caring from so many people that I have not even met. For a change I am pretty well lost for words.
MAC

Hail2Pitt02
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 11:06 PM
Nice setup Colin and a very noble gesture indeed. I wish I could bid...It would save me lots of work. I love the modular look of it.96

colinM
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
Tried to sell as one unit with part proceeds to Mac, unfortunately in order to sell have had to seperate with lower price.
Well at least we tried, sorry MAC had you been in Melb could have at leat assisted with some fish or equipment.

I do hope that things have somewhat recovered or stabalised.

Regards Col.

Mods, Think we neeed to remove this sticky now, thanks Merrilyn for your assistance.

mistakes r crucial
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 07:45 PM
No problem Colin and thank you so much for the offer and thought, it was and is very much appreciated. I'm having a break for a while although I do have 3 pairs coming up tomorrow that I bought out of Penang but they will be housed at a mates place for 2 or 3 months. Thanks again.
MAC