PDA

View Full Version : Updated photos

Erk
Thu Mar 08, 2007, 12:10 AM
Got my hands on a digital camera to ummm...show off my green algae problem! lol! But here you go anyways

Also, here is a link to a thread I posted quite a few others on, they are a lil worse quality....they were taken with my camera phone

www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11588

Thanks!

Erk
Thu Mar 08, 2007, 12:13 AM
a few more pics for you guys!

Merrilyn
Thu Mar 08, 2007, 12:32 AM
Well done Erk. You've got a lot of good growth happening there.

Are you running C02 ?

Erk
Thu Mar 08, 2007, 02:17 AM
Yes Merrilyn I use the Red Sea Turbo Bio CO2 System...the only growth I really notice is with the hornwort and the tiger lotus. Once the eco-complete comes in at the LFS, I will rearrange some things, and it shouldnt look so crowded, provided I can keep myself from buying more plants! haha

Thanks a lot tho!

Erk
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 03:05 PM
here are some new pics...things got a lil rearranged as I still had some fake plants, and fake gravel, but all of that is gone now. Picked up some nitra-zorb last night..we will see how things go now.

Comments on layouts would be great!

Thanks!

Erk
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 03:07 PM
some more pics

Erk
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 03:09 PM
here are some to show the algae still isnt under control

Erk
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 03:15 PM
Here is the rest of the new pics

The one with the tiger lotus shows the green spots of algae on the glass

Erk
Fri Mar 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
Here are some more pics I took last night after a 40% water change....mostly of the full tank, and the banana plant, with its new lilly pad. Sorry some of the pics have the sponge filter in it...thats cycling for the quarantine tank for the discus...which come on tuesday!! :D

Comments/suggestions always welcomed!

Thanks!

Erk
Fri Mar 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
here are better shots of the banana plant

Erk
Fri Mar 23, 2007, 12:48 PM
And here is the rest of the pics I took....the second pic is the marble sword, its the newest plant I have, and I think its the one that brought the snails with it :(

Thanks!

Erk
Fri Mar 23, 2007, 12:49 PM
Oooppsss...guess its the FIRST pic! hahaha