PDA

View Full Version : *** Donations needed ***

Proteus
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 06:56 AM
I think most of you out there know Donations are only ever asked for due to special circumstances.

I feel that on this occassion we as a community should show our level of respect and appreciation for what one person has done for not only this community but the aquarium hobby in general.

What is this in relation to? this LINK HERE (http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11550)

To lose over 700 fish regardless of your position, personal wealth etc is a huge loss, not just in the pocket, but mentally and emotionally.

What can be done to help rebuild things? Products such as this:

Ionic Systems In-Line Tap De-Toxifier (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2899)

Medications, Preventatives and a few other bits and pieces which will help rebuild what was lost, and who knows, maybe assist in other fish being lost to whatever is causing this.

All products will be provided by sponsors at cost price, and given that this is all about helping someone, names wont be mentioned other than what will be sent to MAC.

Oh, and MAC, just eat humble pie wth this one my friend, whilst I know you will say no, there are sometimes you just need to let us do things the good old Aussie way and help a mate out.

For details on how to donate any amount, please send me a PM.

For what it is worth, I dont want to know amounts, as every cent will count. Whatever the shortfall is I will organise that myself or through the sponsors here.

Ben
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 07:54 AM
It would be great if anyone can get behind Mac’s fish food 'breeders blend' more than ever before! As Proteus mentioned any donation would be highly appreciated.

It’s an excellent fish food and if you have not tried it buy some, as you will be very impressed!

I have just started using it on my marine fish with great success!

Breeders blend is available through most of the sponsors here such as ASA & AOA.

Lets all get behind Mac with good Aussie spirit.

mistakes r crucial
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 08:20 AM
Guys and Girls,

I simply do not know what to say. The last week or so has been one of the emotional roller coaster rides of my life and to be frank, I don't think I can answer either of the above posts right now. All I will say is that you are a fantastic bunch of people and I thank you so much for being such good friends.
MAC

Xtreme
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 08:35 AM
MAC,

Thats thats families are for :)

scott bowler
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 08:44 AM
i feel that you would do the same for us mac , and thats what friends are for mate

the german
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 08:53 AM
thats why we are here...to help each other.

Merrilyn
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 10:23 AM
With a little help from your friends, you'll be back, bigger and better than before.

mistakes r crucial
Tue Mar 06, 2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks people.
MAC

Proteus
Thu Mar 08, 2007, 06:06 AM
MAC, it is the least we can do