PDA

View Full Version : People in Sydney

aks
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 02:34 PM
Hello people a friend of mine is comming to sydney next month on a business conference i need a few things which i cant find in here

- I need some good liquid ferts which are not too expensive but do the job.

-Second i need some magzine or book which has different aquarium designs, A friend owns an LFS and he needs them.

All the help will be appreciated

Aks

Fishontherun
Fri Mar 09, 2007, 04:14 AM
For cheap liquid ferts you can try Tran Aquarium in Canley Vale (near train station), or Pet Barn, or you can ask your friend to buy ingredients used in PMDD from Simple Grow at Wetherill Park.

For books you can try St George Aquarium on Princes Hwy, Rockdale. Strictly Aquarium also sells books & Magazines.

HTH

mistakes r crucial
Fri Mar 09, 2007, 05:44 AM
Hi AKS,

Have you tried looking on line for them and having them shipped to you? At the end of the day they would probably be just as cost effective.
MAC

aks
Sun Mar 11, 2007, 05:50 AM
Thanks for your reply....I have tried online but the postage charges are like 15 dollars so thats why i thought this will be a better option.

nicholas76
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 02:40 AM
I'd speak to Rohan about the books, im pretty sure theres a thread about Andres Sohs's book , he may asisst you further in obtaining other titles..

in ralation to liquod ferts I dont like your friends chances fo carrying or posting these type of items back home.

surely theres an online store that you can buy these from ?? people?