PDA

View Full Version : Leopard Pair

goldenpigeon
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hey everyone,
I have not been posting much so thought i might get the ball rolling again with a picture or two of one of my pairs. These guys are excellent fish. HUGE! They look awesome under proper lighting etc but unfortunately i do not have that at this point in time. The will be producing many hundreds of fry for me when i place them in my new breeding set up which i am currently constructing.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and sorry for poor photo quality. I had to take these with my phone.

Cheers
David

samir
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 01:25 PM
they look very nice GP :D

scott bowler
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 08:13 PM
they look very nice GP .well done healthy fish clean tank good on you keep up the good work

the german
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 12:29 AM
very nice fish GP

DiscusEden
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 12:37 AM
Well done GP, they're lovely! Have you bred them before?

Merrilyn
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 03:34 AM
Nice looking fish GP. Great shape.

Hope they give you lots and lots of fry.

the german
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 03:46 AM
hey merrilyn where are the pics of your new fish? :D

nicholas76
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 05:15 AM
sweeeeeeeeeet PICS GP

good to see you havent jumped on the marine band wagaon lol

ill post discus pics soon :)

goldenpigeon
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 06:17 AM
Thanks for your nice words everyone :D

I am still here, alive and well on the discus scene.

DiscusEden - i have bred them before and they have heaps of fry. i just havnt been able to keep the fry due to having moved house twice in the last 6 months and my set up is not to scale for breeding.

i just have a few more things to do until my new set up is right to go. every excited about it.

Nick - haha im not going down that road just yet. i may venture into that in the years to come however. discus will always be my favs though :D

cheers
David

BTW ill try and get some better pics of them tonight. and maybe some pics of a few of my other fish.

Robdog
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 06:22 AM
Beautiful pair GP