PDA

View Full Version : mos new home

scott bowler
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 04:41 AM
well we went over to pick up the latest addition to our ever growing family .you all know her she is mo she had a trip home in a bucket after being init for allmost an hour .she was happy to go in to her temporary home in a holding tank till i can fix up a 5 ft for her so she has some room to move , then we may find her a boy friend to play with . but here is some pics of her trip so far . hope you all like hehe

DiscusWidow
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 04:45 AM
She is an idependant woman, she doesnt need a man.... You go Mo!!!

Merrilyn
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 05:30 AM
Awwww she's gorgeous. I'm so jealous Scott.

DiscusEden
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 12:40 AM
How did you get her out of the bucket? I can't picture a net big enough! Did you get to hold her and love her and give her cuddles?

How's she settling in?

Mattzilla
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 06:34 AM
glad she has gone to a great new home....i'm really going to miss her

actually today when i walked in the door i said "hi mo" out of habit and was really dissapointed when she wasn't there to greet me...

here is that last picture i took of mo just before she was picked up by the bolwer clan

have fun with her guys and take good care of her for me

matt

nicholas76
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 06:45 AM
now that is the best flower horn i have seen!! in OZ

who did that come from???

Mattzilla
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 06:47 AM
me...

i got it from trans aquarium a while ago

scott bowler
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 06:55 AM
dont worry matt the new queen in the house will have her place soon just sorting out some things and she will have her new big home hehe shes a funny thing , i min shes trying to bite you then she is playing with you , she loves a rub if you can get past the bity part , she is doing well ill keep you posted mate

DiscusWidow
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 10:07 PM
:( sorry.... feel bad now... She still doesn't like Scott, just likes me.

Mattzilla
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 10:17 PM
no don't feel bad Deb

as long as she likes you i am ok with it...don't waorry about scott though...hahaha

samir
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 10:19 PM
get her some expensive show guppies to play with, that should make her very happy :P

scott bowler
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 10:34 PM
hehe

DiscusWidow
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 11:57 PM
Samir,

that is just mean!!!! Can I get some of those discus from from you and see if she likes them???

Why are you laughing scott, might put her in the discus tank, see if she likes them :P

DiscusWidow
Mon Mar 05, 2007, 11:59 PM
meant Discus Fry