PDA

View Full Version : Fish For Sale!!

Flip03
Thu Mar 01, 2007, 10:29 AM
I am sorry I am not sure what these fish are called, But they are a breeding pair I have had two lots of babies from them. The only thing is because I have a community tank the others have had the babies for dinner :(

They are awesome fish and I am dissappointed that I have to get rid of them, The main reason being they get a bit fisty during breeding time.

The female is the yellow one and she is about 7cm and the male is blue and he is about 8.5cm, They are about 1.5years old!!

I am willing to sell them as a pair only for $75.00, I live in Adelaide, And buyer will need to pick them up.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!!

Thanks for looking :)

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/phillip_johanna/Blueysmissus.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/phillip_johanna/bluey.jpg

Fish_Connections
Thu Mar 01, 2007, 02:35 PM
do the fry come out green? :shock:

skyedge
Thu Mar 01, 2007, 09:34 PM
Look like Ps Saulosi to me.

bmxer1000
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 02:17 AM
They are Psuedotropheus saulosi skyedge and 75 for a pair seems alot.

samjh86
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 03:23 AM
yep they are saulosi, pairs are worth about $30-$40 here in canberra

Flip03
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 05:50 AM
I thought $75 was pretty reasonable as I paid $25 each as really small babies :roll:

No the babies are yellow!! lol :lol:

Mattzilla
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 06:52 AM
the price you pay at the lfs does not reflect the resale you will get on fish forums.

You may choose to leave the price at $75 but i doubt very much that anyone would pay that for them.

i'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know the reality of your fish for sale

good luck with the sale
matt

Flip03
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 08:49 AM
With the advice of other members the price of $75 is not a fixed price and im open to all reasonable offers, the one condition is they must go to a good home as they will be missed by all my family :( Thanks for the advice as im pretty new to selling and forum selling :)

Mattzilla
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 08:56 AM
oh and by the way the babies will all start out yellow but as they mature the males will all trun blue.....

great fish the ps salousi... i used to breed them and they where great fish with plenty of personality.

Flip03
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 09:01 AM
Thats right matt they have heaps of presonality and are great fish to just sit and watch. The babies are so cool to see, such a tiny fish with so much colour :D

SAdiscus
Sun Mar 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
Hey there, I have plenty of room for a lovley pair like you have on offer. Am a very experienced fish keeper having bred many different species. Am a freshly graduated science teacher and would love to put your fish on dispaly at school with the intention of breeding. I would be happy to pay $30 for the pair if that helps out as well as passing on a few of the mature babies to re enter your tank in 6 months time or so all going well.

PM me or drop a text to 0424 367 235

Clinton

Flip03
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 09:47 AM
Fish are sold and gone to a very good home.