PDA

View Full Version : Too many tanks

ILLUSN
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 04:44 AM
Hi All,
having just move into my new house i've decided to bring most of my tanks with me from my parents place, inlaws place, nan's place and of course the 5 at my previous house. my fiancie thinks I have too many tanks in our new lounge room so far i have setup the new stands for
1 6x2x2
2 4x2x2
1 3x2x2
1 2x1x1.5
1 80L fish bowl
3 30L tanks for live foods

any ideas how to "educate" her as this is just how a lounge room is suppose to look?

samir
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 04:50 AM
you put the 6 foot in the lounge and the rest go in the garage :lol: :lol:

scott bowler
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 04:53 AM
mate you dont have to many you need more haha , to get her intreasted you need to deligate a tank for her and get her to get some fish she likes make her feel like its all her idea,shhh dont tell anyone but thats what i do with deb haha and now i am free to buy and have fun , she has her own tank and has got a fish that she wants we got mo the flowerhorn for her , we havent picked it up yet but she is very excited about it ,

ILLUSN
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 05:14 AM
Hi Scott, the 3x2x2 and one 4x2x2 are hers one's for her turtle and the other has guppies, borneo suckers, khulii loaches, glass cats and a fresh water sole (she likes "querky" fish).

Samir mate, no garage, thats why my hobby car still lives with mum and dad i got all my tools in the shed setup as a workshop but no room for tanks :)

dachoo
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 07:11 AM
No that not to many. I stop counting mine so every time I got a place that fix a tank. I just put one or two in... If you just stop counting, you will never have too many, " It just going to be a fare bit"

DA

DiscusWidow
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 02:29 PM
So that is why you decided to buy me a fish??? Hmm I am awake to you boy!!!