PDA

View Full Version : FS: Flowerhorn (Big Mo) SOLD TO SCOTT AND DEB!

Mattzilla
Thu Feb 22, 2007, 03:56 AM
Hi giys and girls, i have decided to bite the bullet and sell my last flowerhorn BIG MO

She is a beautiful big Flowerhorn fish with tonnes of personality and character.

I can't keep her anymore because i desperately need the tank she's in and i have exhausted all other avenues of keeping her options

:shock: I'm after $100 ono for her which is a steal! :shock:

I may be willing to trade for some other aqurium items

i would consider the following:
aquaclear hang on filter (big one)
peppermint bn
bn breeding trios (large only)
planted driftwood
angel breeding pair

This flowerhorn has to go soon so i am open for reasonable negotiation

below are some pics of her

she is about 2.5" thick and 11" long (approximately) and makes a great display fish

thanks for looking

matt

samir
Thu Feb 22, 2007, 04:53 AM
If you want I can keep it for you ? i have plenty of spare tanks for at least a couple of months.

Merrilyn
Thu Feb 22, 2007, 06:57 AM
Matt, can flowerhorns be kept with other big fish, or do they need a tank on their own?

scott bowler
Thu Feb 22, 2007, 07:48 AM
isnt that a lovely fish merrilyn i wish i had tank space its cheap and very nice colour

Mattzilla
Thu Feb 22, 2007, 09:14 AM
thanks for the offer samir but i won't be able to get another tank for quite a while i think

merrilyn, they can go with other large aggressoive fish but i have never had another fish in with her so i don't know how she would be with tank mates. she is very aggressive so it would be a 50/50 call i guess

hth
matt

Ps i want someone from df to buy her so that i can at least get photo updates of her (maybe ven a visit of two if it's asydney sider)!!!!!

Mattzilla
Thu Feb 22, 2007, 09:16 AM
merrilyn, i think chris would steal her off you if you bought her....he has had his eye on her for ages!!!!!

Merrilyn
Fri Feb 23, 2007, 12:56 AM
Scott, I'm so pleased she's going to you and Deb.

She couldn't have a better home.

Promise to post lots of piccies of her in her new tank.

Mattzilla
Fri Feb 23, 2007, 01:04 AM
ditto

scott bowler
Fri Feb 23, 2007, 07:54 AM
thats a promise deb have vould to make mo her own web page haha and knowing deb she will so keep an eye out for that

DiscusWidow
Fri Feb 23, 2007, 10:12 AM
She is going to be my special little girl... Will make a Web site with all of her adventures on it...