PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Blend Update

mistakes r crucial
Thu Feb 15, 2007, 07:27 AM
Hi guys,

Firstly, thank you everyone that has bought Breeders Blend products over the last 9 months, it is very much appreciated. You may have thought that we had gone very quiet but it has simply been a case of letting our distributors do their thing.

We continue to get excellent reviews from shops and end users alike so even though it may take a long time yet for it to become as well known as some, it will happen! It's an excellent product.

The sinking pellets will be available shortly but more importantly to some so will 1kg and 5kg packages in the flake product. I can assure you they will be priced very competitively compared to all the well known brands.

As it stands at the moment Ben from Age of Aquariums will be stocking the larger amounts and he can be found at www.aquariumproducts.com.au. The 1kg and 5kg lots should be ready over the next week or two.

Thanks again for those that have supported BB.
Cheers
MAC

FishLover
Thu Feb 15, 2007, 02:15 PM
Any chance of getting it in USA?

Ben
Thu Feb 15, 2007, 08:42 PM
I have mentioned this before but i will mention it again!

This is an excellent food for all fish! I have recently fed it to my marine fish and they love it!

My last batch i kept it in the freezer, it held up very well.
I will be ordering the bulk amount soon.

Well done Mac on an excellent product!

Cheers
Ben

mistakes r crucial
Thu Feb 15, 2007, 11:02 PM
As always, thanks for the support Ben.
MAC

stonedavid
Wed Feb 21, 2007, 05:05 AM
Hey Nigel, Have you got a distributor here in the Far North? Have looked around for your product but it doesnt seem to be in this area as yet and some of the LFS dont know about it either. Might have to put an order into aquarium products in the mean time.
Pete

mistakes r crucial
Wed Feb 21, 2007, 06:26 AM
No we don't yet mate. We are talking to someone at the moment but nothing definate. This country of ours is just so darn big! Will keep you posted.
MAC