PDA

View Full Version : New Additions

mistakes r crucial
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 09:40 PM
Hi,

Just ordered a few new fish from Penang so thought I'd post 'em up. We're looking forward to having a few different strains around the place, keeps it a bit interesting. Love the Goldens, haven't seen too many available and nice fish.
Cheers
MAC

elvip
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 10:23 PM
Nice fish MAC,
I especially like the goldens also!! :D
Cheers
Elvip

dachoo
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:16 PM
Really like your Orange white, Mate
So are they the one going be in my tank...

DA

mistakes r crucial
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:25 PM
:lol: Dachoo, no mate I have a few plans for these puppies.
MAC

dachoo
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:38 PM
Mac

That be very interesting to see what you going to do mate.

Golden / yellow:white / white / & your red / albino... very interesting indeed...but is it possible for yellow snow leopard... :?: :?: or even a Mc.Yellow Eruption...

DA

dachoo
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:41 PM
Mac

That be very interesting to see what you going to do mate.

Golden / Orange:white / white / & your red / albino... very interesting indeed...but is it possible for yellow snow leopard... :?: :?: or even a Mc.Yellow Eruption...

DA

mistakes r crucial
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:43 PM
An Albino Yellow Leopard, now there's an interesting combo :lol:
MAC

Kingkat
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:47 PM
Mac, The fish look really good. I also really like the Goldens. I am sure you can come up with some interesting combinations. Your tarted around male will have some new girlies to play with!
Cheers,
David.

martraci
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:54 PM
awesome colors!

dachoo
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 11:56 PM
An Albino Yellow Leopard, now there's an interesting combo :lol:
MAC

Uhmm... thank for the info.. I can do this one.. & you can do the "Ruby eyes Sunshine Snow Leopard Snake Skin"

David

mistakes r crucial
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 12:03 AM
David, he's in a brand new relationship right now and just spawned so might have to give the poor buggar a rest before mid March. He's now been through every strain I have!

Thanks Martraci, I think I'm going to be quite happy with them.

Bit of a mouthful that one Dachoo.
MAC

Kingkat
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 12:08 AM
Mac, If it's too much for him at least he will die happy. You will have to call him Hugh after Hefner! If he slows up you could always get some horney goat weed capsules and mix some into LR's beefheart mix for him! Maybe that's what I should give the male I got from you and get him fired up!
Cheers,
David.

dachoo
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 12:15 AM
Ok

Just "ASSLSS" ... :) :)
DA

mistakes r crucial
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 01:01 AM
I'm hoping a change of scenery and regime will work for that male David. Don't forget, if it does, some of those fry head South :lol:
MAC

mistakes r crucial
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 01:02 AM
Incidentally, how did they pull up once they hit Cairns?
MAC

Kingkat
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 02:41 AM
Mac, They pulled up really well. As I said on the phone, Virgin freight use a subcontractor in Cairns and they aren't even at the airport they are in an industrial estate so the fish weren't in my possession until 2:15pm. They have settled in really well I don't know if it's just me but they seem to have bonded already. They haven't had much to eat yet but that's pretty normal. Tomorrow I have a chequered pigeon and spotted pair, a pair of leopard snake skins, 2 medium Rgd's, and 1 medium First of the Universe coming from Xtreme. And from Fishrock I have the albino pair I sent you pics of and two juve albino red melons. They are all coming by AAE and knowing that I will probably be doing two trips to Cairns and back tomorrow.
Cheers,
David.

mistakes r crucial
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 03:03 AM
Happy driving! :lol:
MAC

samir
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 05:05 AM
maybe some golden leopard snakes or golden leopards :)

mistakes r crucial
Wed Feb 14, 2007, 05:09 AM
You never know hey Samir :lol:
MAC