Sun Feb 11, 2007, 09:05 AM
Yes, I like. You guys make me happy.

Xtreme
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 09:17 AM
Group shot :lol:
And i think you should be right Scott.

Mattzilla
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 10:03 AM
these guys looked great the other day......

discuseden....you have some awesome discus picked out!

scott you just can't say no can you!!!!

matt

scott bowler
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
no matt to hard to do that every time i go there and see them i just have to have some thing haha, they look good dont you think ?

DiscusEden
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 10:50 AM
You saw them? Did you see them? Are they pretty? Are they the best fish ever?

OK, trying to get a grip. Not really working. Did you, did you see them?

scott bowler
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 10:55 AM
i sew some off your fish at the shop the shop the other day too DE they have picked out some very nice fish for you , not that wayne or bec would ever give you any thing but the best . you can always be shore that thay will be of the best quality you can gett. so to answer you question yes they are pretty and yes they are the best . they are awesome you will love them

scott bowler
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 11:00 AM
how good are these fish im spewing i had a wisdom tooth out to day and all i can keep thinking is that i could have got a two of these guy for what it cost me to get those silly teeth out . how sad is that .

DiscusEden
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 11:00 AM
Yay!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I mean, I thought they would do nothing but, but it's still nice to know that you guys who have such a great eye for these things think they're good. And pretty. And great. Breathing now. Yay!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Mattzilla
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 11:07 AM
hahahaha

they are very pretty fish...in fact better than pretty, they are stunning!

DiscusEden
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 11:10 AM
Yay! Happy dance making it difficult to type. Thanks guys!

DiscusEden
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 12:01 PM
Oh, sorry about your tooth Scott. That's gotta hurt. Twice.

Back to the happy fish dance now. And the cheshire cat grin. Boy, am I going to be painful at work tomorrow. Happy, happy, happy. But still sorry about your tooth.

scott bowler
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 12:08 PM
i am just glad you are excited about your fish , i get the same feeling when i get fish so good on you . now back to the happy dance . oh yeah it did hurt but i wanted the fish and got the pain life can be so unkind .haha happy happy joy joy and back to the dance

fiftycal
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 12:42 PM
Hey scott, I think the same way you do.

Whenever I buy anything, I think about how many discus it can buy. I think about my pay in terms of "discus per week"

RJ_Archer
Sun Feb 11, 2007, 08:23 PM
i cant beleive how deep red they are :shock: wana give me one, my birthday is nxt month lol :P

Xtreme
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
lol!