PDA

View Full Version : my blue diamond

fish_r
Fri Feb 02, 2007, 02:47 PM
just a cpl of pics of my BD :)

scott bowler
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 02:57 AM
nice little fish mate looks very healthy and happy , shame he doesnt have a red eye that would top it off well . it is a nice shape too good to see on ya

sammigold
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 04:04 AM
gorgeous!!

fish_r
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 06:46 AM
thx guys, i really love the colour on it, but yep the eye could be redder :(
this is not long after i got it...

sammigold
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 12:12 PM
those little loaches are cuties....

fish_r
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 01:53 PM
those little loaches are cuties....

there not so little anymore :)

sammigold
Sun Feb 04, 2007, 12:45 AM
I have two as well and they grew very quickly which went against everything I had heard.. most people said they are slow growing...and I have to admit they were when they were in a small tank but when I moved them to the 4ft they tripled in size in just a few months.

fish_r
Mon Feb 05, 2007, 12:48 AM
will keep em as long as i can b4 they get too big, i also have a obease pakastani in there i want out....

iro11a
Mon Feb 05, 2007, 08:48 AM
I got two clownies got them very small one has coloured up and grown nicely and the other hasnt grown at all and looks very dirty looking colour bit depressed about it.

Nice looking blue diamond i got a little one and my ones eye is heaps bright red cant wait for it to get bigger

Jono

sammigold
Mon Feb 05, 2007, 12:35 PM
irolla, one of my clownies was like that about a year and a half ago, not growing at all and getting skinnier, I gave him a treatment with tablets called parablast for internal and external parasites... and now he is very healthy... maybe you should treat yours for worms or something? Just a suggestion...
Try looking at this site for loaches.. it is pretty helpful.

http://www.loaches.com/

hth

iro11a
Tue Feb 06, 2007, 06:19 AM
treated for worms and done a doze of octozin through my tank a few weeks back not much improvment he's eating well cos hes gut is always looking full very strange i think