PDA

View Full Version : Albino Juveniles From Fish Rocks

ivo
Thu Feb 01, 2007, 09:41 AM
Hi all, I ordered two albino juveniles from fish rock and picked them up today. One is albino turq. and the other is albino snakeskin. They are both beautiful fish about 6-7cm great shape and healthy. They both have a very nice shiny metalic sheen coat on the body and fins like you see on blue diamond. When i work out how to reduce photo size i will post some pictures. They have some albino melons in the shop atm.

fredg18
Fri Feb 02, 2007, 05:32 AM
Ivo,
Have you got any pics of your new Albinos as i have not seen any pics of albino blue diamonds.
Regards
Mark

ivo
Fri Feb 02, 2007, 06:16 AM
they are not albino blue diamond i was just trying to say that they have shiny coat colour like blue diamond. i got pictures but i can't reduce size to put them on post.

sammigold
Fri Feb 02, 2007, 07:16 AM
Ivo.... here is a link to a resizing program... its great and its free! Proteus originally put me onto it... it has been an absolute god send for me as I have no idea about pixels etc... http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

I love it! Hope it helps you!!

ivo
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 12:20 AM
thank you sammi, will try to do it over the weekend.

McFly
Tue Feb 06, 2007, 11:49 PM
Hi Ivo,
Just wondering how you went with the pics of the albino you got
Any pics yet?

ivo
Wed Feb 07, 2007, 01:21 AM
Hi McFly, Sorry no picture. I was out clubbing all weekend so no picture. If you ask fishrock i am sure they can send you some photos tho. They are very nice little fish.

ivo
Thu Feb 08, 2007, 10:43 AM
i tried to use the programme sammigold provided to reduce photo size but it is for windows pc and does not work on my mac unfortunately.