PDA

View Full Version : more pictures

samir
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 12:06 PM
most of them have recovered, except one of the reds and the blue diamond on the left that still looks very ragged. otherwise everybody is back to their friendly selves :lol: :lol: my stress levels are finally going down.

scott bowler
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 12:24 PM
they look good now samir what did you use or just water changes get them back . i have the same prob as you had as you have herd mine llok a lot dark and some are burnt a little

samir
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 12:41 PM
mine were beyond water changes, i used metro on one half and antibiotic on the other. the ones with metro recovered quicker. :? for the rapidly disappearing fins i used hydrogen peroxide 3%. i just dipped their tails/fins in it for a couple of seconds and it stopped the rot. not sure if it is recommended.
is your's just one tank ? or more ?

bun
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 12:42 PM
Nice fish mate :D some awesome colour in your tank, I love it ;)

nicholas76
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 12:44 PM
what was the issue Samir? , fish seem to be recovering well.

very passive bunch are they still weak or just used to your hands being in the tank all the time. :lol:

samir
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 01:04 PM
:lol: :lol: they're just used to me , they don't like the girlfriend at all :lol: :lol: the newer ones are not that passive but are getting there. i'm positive now that I had discus plague, thankfully i just lost one fish. the ones that had fry when it hit are still a bit weak.

endless
Thu Feb 01, 2007, 07:11 AM
I can see that you like to play with your fish samir :)

samir
Thu Feb 01, 2007, 07:40 AM
:lol: :lol: yes i do, they don't mind me at all. :lol: