PDA

View Full Version : FS: 3 inka 50 appistos

Nathan
Sat Jan 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
hey i got 3 inka 50's for sale, all 3 are female, they eat well and are healthy, they are f2 from wild parents.

if interested please pm me with offers, and discount if you take all at once.

here is a picture

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/discus123/Picture063.jpg

Robdog
Sun Jan 28, 2007, 06:57 AM
Don't mean to be picky Nath but if they are from wild parents doesn't that make them F1?

Nathan
Sun Jan 28, 2007, 07:34 AM
oh yeah i couldnt remember, sorry i had just gotten up when i posted it.

:oops: :oops: :D

wickedglass
Sun Jan 28, 2007, 09:15 AM
you didn't get a male in that whole bunch, Nathan?

Nathan
Sun Jan 28, 2007, 11:00 AM
unfortunately not, guess it was bad luck aye.

i bought 8 an all were female, i got these 3 left and wanting to get rid of them

Nathan
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 05:09 AM
SOLD

wickedglass
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 08:27 AM
Thanks Nathan,
it was very nice to meet you and your uncle/aunt/brother today.
did you have time to go to mulgrave?

my inka buck is already very interested and the largest femme of the three is responding nicely. I would have thought they'd all be a little small still, but I guess I was wrong. I'll give them 2 weeks and I think they'll spawn.

after you guys left, I saw that one of my d/r females was just a skeleton in the holding tank ... casualty of the weekend and not having time to go in and feed ... didn't even realise she had something wrong with her, they were all fine on friday. meh, c'est la vie.

Noddy65
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 10:00 AM
Good to meet you as well Chris
Yep, went to Mulgrave on the way back. What a great collection of killies, some nice apistos and some really nice native rainbows.
I am officially jealous, you guys get a much nicer collection of the oddities (apistos, killes, kribs) over here than we get in Perth. I still cant believe that one place had Neon Tetras for $1.

Nathan asked me how much i would have spent today if I lived in Melbourne. I answered easily $1000. The wife said ''thank god we live in Perth''.

Th0mas
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 10:37 AM
Mike - when are you up in Sydney?

Noddy65
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 10:59 AM
Hi Thomas
We get there on Thursday and are there for 4 days. Were staying in Concorde. We have access to a car as well.

Mike

Nathan
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 11:33 AM
yeah it was great meeting you to chris, we all enjoyed looking around your studio and w're very impressed/envious you have such a great area like that for your fish.

you hyave some awesome pieces of glass youve made i was very very impressed with them.

anyway apreciated your hospitality and hope to see you again in the future

Th0mas
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 12:05 PM
Arhhhh.... had to work this Saturday, give me a call when on Sunday are you flying out?

Noddy65
Mon Jan 29, 2007, 09:21 PM
Hi Thomas
We fly back on Monday so Sunday may be a goer...what are the good LFS to check out in Sydney?

Mike

Th0mas
Tue Jan 30, 2007, 02:42 AM
PM sent.