PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand new ADA liquid ferts (cheap)

Nathan
Fri Jan 12, 2007, 02:16 AM
hey guys i bought 2 500ml green brighty step 2 bottles of ADA liquid ferts not knowing i had a ton of other ferts already to get through.

One of the bottles is still in the box and the other isnt in the box but still hasnt had the seal broken.

normally one bottle of this stuff for 500ml is aprox $57 in AUS.

im selling them for $35 each of both for $60, pics are available upon request and i can mail at buyers expense. any other questions please PM me.

here is some info on the stuff

For efficient fertilization of nutrient elements which your plants require at each stage of their growth.

For healthy growth of aquatic plants, a balanced supply of trace elements such as Iron, Boron or Molybdenum is necessary in the water.

Furthermore, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium which are often called the three major nutrients for plants, are also often found lacking in the aquarium. ADA adopted the STEP fertilization system which corresponds to each stage of growth, or growth Step of your aquatic plants. The Green Brighty STEP Series, enables efficient supplement of nutrient elements to meet the requirements of all your aquatic plants which change in time.

Green Brighty STEP 2

3 months after planting, roots and leaves of aquatic plans have matured and begun normal growth. Among other trace elements, aquatic plants require Iron in this period, and iron deficiency often causes whitening of plants buds or leaves. Green Brighty STEP 2 is rich in Iron.