PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Discus pre-order

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue Jan 09, 2007, 01:57 PM
After seeing in one of the threads somewhere, we would like to try this concept. May work may not :?:

a discus pre-order of above average fish, we have access to a new shipment of fish. the ones that REALLY stand out will be put up for a pre-order. It would most likely total no more than about 20 fish in total.

shipping interstate wont be a problem either.

so is there any interest in the following:

-mosaic leopard 8cm
-leopard snakeskin 9cm
-leopard pigeon snakeskin 8cm
-red rose 9cm
-red melon 7cm
-alenquer 8cm
-pigeon snakeskin 9cm

this needs to happen relatively quickly, for local pickup a 50% deposit will need to be placed, remaining upon pick-up. For interstate orders full payment needs to be received before shipping.

price will need to be confirmed but ballpark from $120-$160, numbers are seriously limited.

pics will hopefully be up within the week.

so for this to happen please express interest, either through here or pm.

cheers,
Ron

Robdog
Tue Jan 09, 2007, 03:17 PM
I'm interested in some pics Ron. Maybe I'll be tempted

G-1000
Tue Jan 09, 2007, 10:51 PM
Hi Ron,

Great idea.

Ill have to give this one a miss since my tank is still cycling, but for the next time I will be in.

G

discus lover01
Tue Jan 09, 2007, 11:57 PM
i will be ready about mid year to get some when i get new 8x2x2 display grow out tank running i will keep you in mind for this.
great idea a presale well done

001casey
Wed Jan 10, 2007, 11:36 AM
Please provide pix of leopard snakeskins
caseyandbecci@adam.com.au
Thankyou

Fish Rock Aquariums
Fri Jan 12, 2007, 01:59 AM
Please provide pix of leopard snakeskins
caseyandbecci@adam.com.au
Thankyou

will hopefully have photo's up before the end of the weekend.

cheers,
Ron

scott bowler
Fri Jan 12, 2007, 09:39 AM
what sort of money are the rose reds ron and will you have any of these fish in the shop thank you ron

kommo
Fri Jan 12, 2007, 11:26 PM
edit

Fish Rock Aquariums
Fri Jan 12, 2007, 11:29 PM
what sort of money are the rose reds ron and will you have any of these fish in the shop thank you ron

the rose reds will be about $120ea. probably wont have any in the shop unless your ordering them first. i should have pics of the actual fish for sale by late sunday night. too bad i dont have a sample pic from the last lot as they pretty much sold once they hit the tanks :(

cheers,
Ron

scott bowler
Sat Jan 13, 2007, 12:11 AM
thanks ron ill have a look at the bank and get back to you asap , sounds good thanks scotto

discus lover01
Wed Jan 17, 2007, 02:30 AM
Hi any chance to get some rough prices on oriental dreams 8-9cm RGD's and some solomon diamonds also some anacondas.
thanks
brett

rthnone
Wed Jan 17, 2007, 05:15 AM
Hi any chance to get some rough prices on oriental dreams 8-9cm RGD's and some solomon diamonds also some anacondas.
thanks
brett

Excuse me for reading this last reply out of context but being that other sponsors on this forum have got or are getting these fish already why dont you ask them?
Whilst on the subject, wasnt the entire concept of an EOI meant for all sponsors to be involved in. Maybe I am wrong but I believe the thread that started this was very clear that it was open to all? (started by G-1000)
Back on subject now - any luck with pics, especially of the Red Rose & Alenquer's?

discus lover01
Fri Jan 19, 2007, 04:27 AM
i didnt think it was for specific fish if so i apologise but it's just what i was looking to see who has the best deals thats all and if 1 sponsor offers at a different price then another i didnt think my EOi / on fish was out of line as was curious if they were getting any of these in thats all.

Robdog
Sat Jan 20, 2007, 12:34 AM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p290/Hopeful_Reefer/ttiwwop.gif

scott bowler
Sat Jan 20, 2007, 04:12 AM
your a funny man dogs

samir
Sat Jan 20, 2007, 04:27 AM
I've seen their discus in person (not this batch) and their quality is better than most Rob. where did you do those signs from ???

Robdog
Sat Jan 20, 2007, 07:26 AM
Hey I've been to both the stores and they do have some top fish, (I'd have to say Eastwood has better than the Chatty store tho) but I just needed a thread to put that sign in really! :lol: :roll:
And I like things with pictures, like books and that http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB2/images/smiles/rtaw_konk.gif