PDA

View Full Version : EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!

goldenpigeon
Fri Jan 05, 2007, 02:42 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm moving house soon so it's time to have a bit of a clean out and get rid of lots of bits 'n' pieces which i nolonger need.

I'm not really fussed about most of this stuff, basically its taking up space and isnt going to good use, therefore im willing to take offers and give stuff away for free.

* 23.5cm X 33cm X 55.5cm (W,H,L) Tank. Holds water. Ok condition.
FREE

* 4+ bits of cover glass. Various sizes, good condition just dirty.
FREE

* Plastic Floating Aquarium (the ones that stick on the side of the tank). Large, never used, solid design. Useful for fry or containing a bully fish etc..
Paid about $30 for it, sell for $5. Or FREE with the purchase of another item.

* 2 rocks which are lightish brown under water. Would go great in an african tank or with catfish and they have crevices in them. Large. Hardly used.
$10 for both. Paid $20 for one and $10 for the other a year ago.

* Terracotta car ornament, light brown, fish hide in it etc. Hardly used. Would be great for spawning BN.
FREE

* Automatic Fish Feeder. Feeds fish twice a day. Hardly used.
Paid $20. Sell $5

* Large Sponge filter (the green ones), needs a bit of a clean, still has orginal air stone with it.
Paid $20. Sell $3 or FREE with the purchase of another item.

* 300W heater. Brand? Its fairly old but still works well.
FREE

* 8+ pieces of driftwood. ranging from 20cm up to 3ft long. 3 of the pieces are above 2ft long. Different shapes and hidey-holes for BN or plecos. shouldn't really leach tannin as i have used them before without a problem however these havn't seen water for about a year. Will need a good scrub.
SOLD!!!!

TAKE EVERYTHING FOR $60!

Regarding my holding of items - If i hold something for you thats not an invitation to show up in a months time. If i hold anything for you it will be for an agreed period of time.

Shipping/Posting - At this stage im not really looking to send anything around the country as i simply dont have the time because of work commitments.

Regarding FREE items - In the past i have advertised FREE stuff as well as other items with a price and usually what has happened is one person will come along and clean out all the FREE items and not take anything with a price tag. I believe in giving EVERYONE a fair go and i wont just bag up all the FREE stuff and give it to someone this time round. If you would like one or several of the above FREE items thats fine, but i am hoping to give something away for FREE with the purchase of another item.

DRIFTWOOD IS SOLD!!

EVERYTHING ELSE IS UP FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TAKE THE LOT!!!!

Cheers
David

goldenpigeon
Fri Jan 05, 2007, 02:47 AM
I forgot to mention:

I don't mind sorting out a swap. I would be very happy to trade the above for products which i may find useful and or fish, in particular cats - corys, BN etc. Let me know what you have if you are not keen on parting with cash :)

To add to the list:

* 1 Geophagus Baziliensis - 6-7cm
$4

* 2.5FT pine hood, raw, needs to be cleaned up. Includes 1 2FT flouro.
FREE

Cheers
David

goldenpigeon
Sat Jan 06, 2007, 10:47 PM
The driftwood is on hold.

if anyone would like to take the rest of the stuff they can have it for $10! otherwise i will be making a trip to the tip soon....

cheers
David

TomNS
Mon Jan 08, 2007, 01:23 AM
Hi David,

I need that Feeder please - I will grab it, I will send PM you for details

Regards
Tom

goldenpigeon
Tue Jan 16, 2007, 09:11 AM
IM SICK OF THIS STUFF LAYING AROUND!

TAKE EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!!

FIRST IN BEST DRESSED!!!

cheers
David

kswong34
Thu Jan 18, 2007, 05:10 AM
* 4+ bits of cover glass. Various sizes, good condition just dirty.

hi David,

what size are these?