PDA

View Full Version : up date of fish

scott bowler
Wed Jan 03, 2007, 11:27 AM
here is a update of the fish i got in october i have lost on but the others are getting bigger and showing some good colour

scott bowler
Wed Jan 03, 2007, 11:36 AM
the other

G-1000
Thu Jan 04, 2007, 09:44 AM
Although I absolutely loathe snakeskin fish, those are quite nice.

G

scott bowler
Sat Jan 20, 2007, 01:50 PM
thanks G that fish is comeing along very nicely . the other fish in the pics jump out of my tank the other night and i lost him must have pushed the glass up , sadly these things happen .

nicholas76
Sat Jan 20, 2007, 02:00 PM
Hey !

nice fish they remind me of some of the very first discus I ever had a go at ! love those fish.

in relation to your unknown fish strain to me it looks like a lower quality red/white. ( judging by colour only )

local aquariam used to sell them as peacock discus, ( i love LFS names) but they were just very run of the mill red whites. juice it up and get that red to bleed out more

iro11a
Sun Jan 21, 2007, 05:39 AM
Wow they are getting great colours nice work mate!

scott bowler
Sun Jan 21, 2007, 05:46 AM
thanks guys im trying it has taken a while for this fine line ss to get its colour and it is finaily starting to show

RJ_Archer
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 04:05 AM
love the snakeskin. how long does it take for the colour to come through. i got to red ss but they only hav a few lines around the face atm.

scott bowler
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 05:32 AM
hi RJ i have had that fish for about 6 months and he/ or she is just starting to show good colour. when i got them they were brown and about 8cm. i got them for the shape now the fish is big 14cm and shows good colour and with only show more as it grows