PDA

View Full Version : EOI fish tanks for sale SA

discus lover01
Sat Dec 30, 2006, 11:59 PM
Hi all i will have fish tanks for sale next week from Tuesday or wed sizes will be 2ft,3ft,4ft and some other smaller sizes a friend of mine who owns a shop is selling some off and asked if i could do it for him i will have prices as well but they wont be expensive maybe starting from as low as $30ea if your interested just email me and i will e-mail you back.
thanks
brett
bcarson1@bigpond.net.au

DiscusEden
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 04:32 AM
E-mail sent.

bun
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 04:38 AM
Im real keen brett, find out if he has any of the following and prices for:

Standard 4ft
4x2x2
Standard 5ft
5x2x2
Standard 6ft

;) Cheers.

discus lover01
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 06:05 AM
Hi mate i doubt higly if there will be any 4x2x2 or 5x2x2 i would think they will be standard sizes but i will ask and even if there are over sized ones matey i am sure he wont be selling as a cheap tank it would be for the standard sizes.
but i will let you know on tuesday.

chris
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 06:58 AM
Hi what sort of dementions are the 2 and 3 foot tanks, and where are you located. thanks Chris.

discus lover01
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 08:19 AM
Sorry thought i pur location i am in Sa northern suburbs and i wont know anything else until tuesday when i get to go see him and talk to him and then maybe get to see the tanks and then i can post conditions and sizes.
thanks

goldenpigeon
Tue Jan 02, 2007, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm.. sounds like someone is pretty Comercial to me.. you seem to do a lot of selling for "other people" mate.

You have said you are not comercial? Well selling tanks FOR A SHOP is comercial! You are advertising tanks for a comercial entity which is not allowed on these forums unless you are a sponsor and you have been told that before!

Cheers
David

discus lover01
Tue Jan 02, 2007, 09:36 PM
ok the tank sizes are all standard sizes there is 8 x ex-display tanks they are standard tanks but only 14" high not the normal standard size.
if you want further info just e-mail me.
the prices start from $30ea.
bcarson1@bigpond.net.au

discus lover01
Sat Jan 06, 2007, 09:44 PM
ALL SOLD