PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 6x2x2

andrew8710
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 07:51 AM
Hey guys,
After a 6x2x2 doesnt have to be in display condition but would like it to be pretty good condition.. Pm me if u have one u would like to sell..
Thanx
Andrew

scott bowler
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 08:01 AM
andrew give xtreme a call the tanks are good quality and great price . But i think they are away till the 8 jan but if you can hold out they will do you a great deal

andrew8710
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 08:04 AM
Thanx scott, i jus pm'd wayne before so jus awaiting reply, just not too sure if i can afford a brand new one..
Andrew

Xtreme
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 08:29 AM
We have them listed on ASA for $380.00 if you are interested in a new one! In store they are $400.00.

Cheers

Bec :wink:

fiftycal
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 09:01 AM
Lol im after the same thing too

Ill just wait after the 9th and order it all off ASA. If they dont have hoods and cabinets listed ill give them a ring lol. Ill prob give them a ring anyway, since I will be ordering a sump and overflow as well

Xtreme
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 12:27 PM
ASA is still taking orders 24 hours a day.

Quotes and orders for tanks and furniture can still be sent via email for Xtreme at:

info@xtremeaquariums.com.au.

The shop front is closed until the 9th of January 2007, but all emails will be answered within 24 hours of receiving them.

Hoods, Cabinets & Stands will also be listed on ASA in the coming days.

Thank you,

Rebecca

IntoTheRainz
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 10:17 PM
[non authorised commercial entity removed]

Advisor Edit: It is considered RUDE when you reply to a sponsors post suggesting they go elsewhere.

For the record, the company you referred to uses thinner glass, and the workmanship is generally poor. The glass used is imported and of a lower quality as well (has a greener colour). You get what you pay for.