PDA

View Full Version : went to xtreme again

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:30 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys went and got my fish today and wow . Once again wayne and bec where very helpful and the fish i got are nothing short of magnificent .(ill put up some pics later but setteling well. i would like to wish the team at xtreme avery merry cristmas and happy new year .you will see me in the new year with all the great fish you always have (oh bec deb said thanks you for the kitty liter )and she said that if i come home from there with any more fish next year she will leave me (gee im going to miss her hahaha) any way thanks again see you soon .

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:31 AM
more

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:43 AM
heres a up date on my other fish i got from extreme they are growing in to awesome fish

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
more

Xtreme
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
Well Done Scott :wave2
Those updated pics of the red rose and the albino r awsome
congrates again on the fish their looking good

cheers Wayne

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:53 AM
thanks mate there getting there

Xtreme
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:54 AM
Hey could you call those albinos
albino white butterfly?

cheers Wayne

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 12:01 PM
depends were you come from i guess and how honest you are, but in that case you could call it what ever you like if you want to sell it haha.
but i would like to know what it was crossed with if you know mate

scott bowler
Sat Jan 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
hey guys just wanted to up date some pics of the Alenquers i got at xtreme how good are these fish. they are growing fast and getting good colour around the fins and head i love them . :lol: :D

scott bowler
Sat Jan 13, 2007, 10:12 AM
more

scott bowler
Tue Jan 16, 2007, 11:26 AM
just showing off my fish from xtreme i love them