PDA

View Full Version : Discuses don't want to work-Help me!

Fisher
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 11:11 AM
I grow up two nests of discuses:
- 9 person of Blue diamond, for today they are 12-13 months, 10-12 sm, they live in 500l aquarium, walls and bottom aren?t transparent(only front wall), light is usual(a luminescent lamp of 20 Wt), filtration: 2 airlift sponges(rough) - in a district 80 litres for a hour one out-distances, there is no soil, there were no plants - 2 weeks as added the pair of pots.
Grew them at 29-30 C, pH 8.1(water is artesian, on an output from the pipe of 6.7, before replacement couple of days was blown through filter., daily replacement 20-25 %), GH 18, forage is stuffing: heart a beef is heart turkey-cock is liver beef are shrimps is spinach is juice carrot is garlic is banana is egg yolk (balanced on an eye, at first through a meat grinder and in a freezer, and then rubbed) at the serve 3-5 times on a day, by small doses(was eaten for two-three minutes). Apartment: a semi-darkness, quiet, one man had been working.
About one month and a half ago began gradually to change water and forage. For today: Ph is 6.7(water is plumbing, on an output from the pipe of Ph- 8 - I hammer together «Ph-minus» and week filter, blow through and control, after substitution: in a week every day for 10-20 %), GH 8. Forage: two times on a day meat of artemia or shrimp ground or caviar of fish or a little tubifex. Two weeks in succession connected an external filter on 2800 l/hour(hammered together power of stream by direction of her on a bottom under a 90 hail.), with a built-in ultraviolet lamp and willfitter of an absorbent carbon(30-40 %) natural coal, and syntypon and sponge.External filter is disconnected now. On six days lowered a temperature to 27 C, and water level on 15 cm.(the height of aquarium is 50 cm) and arranged starvation. Spawning substrat is present as two cones of different height (one plastic other clay).
- 11 persons of Red marlboro, 14-15 months, 12-14 sm, live in 300 l. aquarium.All cinditions are same, except for one: added an internal filter on 800 l/h with the forced serve of air laying him on a bottom under a 90 hail.
Diamant is «dead», marlboro moves more faster - flirt between itself and etc, here already the third week..
Here I sit and think: what had I do with them ? so I?ve decided, to lay out all of it on a forum.