PDA

View Full Version : Final Sale/Special for 2006

ASA
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 09:16 AM
This is a combination offer.

To celebrate Christmas, plus the fact that the 25th of December means ASA has been online for 2 months.

So we are going to make a double up offer.

Any customer who purchases a Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) between now and noon, 25th of December 2006 will not only receive a 10% rebate in the form of another Gift Certificate, they will also go into the draw to be one of two lucky customers to win the value of the original Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) to spend on anything listed on ASA.

For example, you purchase a $100 Gift Certificate, within 24hrs the recipient will receive another Gift Certificate to the value of 10%, in this case $10. On the 27th of December a draw will take place and two customers will receive an additional Gift Certificate to the value of the original order. This can be used by either the customer who purchased the certificate or forwarded to the original recipient. This will be at the total discretion of the customer who made the original order.

There is no minimum or maximum value in lieu of this offer.

The two winners will be determined by random draw with a witness present on the 27th of December.

Thank you

(This only applies to Cash/Credit sale Gift Certificates sent via e-mail)

Proteus
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 09:21 AM
By the way, if you are a smart shopper :wink: you can buy yourself a Gift Certificate...

I never told you that though... :ug

:xmas3 :xmas2 :xmas3

Proteus
Sun Dec 24, 2006, 07:15 AM
Gotta give a couple of you credit for trying... buying a Gift Certifcate with another Gift Certificate... lol

Trying to build up some free cash hey :wink:

(This only applies to Cash/Credit sale Gift Certificates sent via e-mail)

sharkbaitnemo
Sun Dec 24, 2006, 07:35 AM
:oops: :lol:

My insperation was an email about some guy overseas who took advatage of a chocolate bar and frequent flyer point promotion. he spend just a couple thousand on chocolate bars and ended up with over a million in frequent flyer points enought to fly him and his family around the world serveral times over.

Will buying more than one gift cerfiticate give me more than one chance in the draw ?

Proteus
Sun Dec 24, 2006, 08:05 AM
Will buying more than one gift cerfiticate give me more than one chance in the draw

The draw is being done by Customer profile, so 1 or 3 Gift Certificates will be the same number of entries (sorry)