PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red/White

aquafrogstuff
Mon Dec 18, 2006, 12:27 PM
Price: $120

N.B. I live in Perth, so I have a strong preference for selling to people here rather than trying to ship the litte fella across the continent.

PM me if interested.

Reason for sale = overstocked tank.

Brian89
Mon Dec 18, 2006, 12:54 PM
Hi aquafrogstuff,
What is the size of this discus and do you know if the discus is a male/female.

aquafrogstuff
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 09:15 AM
GDay Brian89,

Size = 100mm (approx);

Sex = Not sure to be honest. There may be others on the forum who could suggest the sex from the photos. I can try and take more with better contrast so you can see the detail, but I only have a compact digital and it struggles with the low light.

Dwayne

goldenpigeon
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 10:32 AM
Nice fish Dwayne!

aquafrogstuff
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks Dave.

You can have as many photos of him (or her) as you wish because I'm still amazed that you're young and know so much about keeping discus!

How'd you finish up with school this year? ...or can't you say in case your mother reads the forum posts?

Have a good one.

Dwayne

goldenpigeon
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 01:15 PM
LOL i dont think she will be reading mate ;) haha

Finished up pretty well this year. Got some good grades. But im happy to be off school finially :lol: More time to see my mates and the GF ;)
Next year i wont be doing as much school, im in the process of getting an apprenticeship at the moment. hehe

We should have another chat sometime soon mate. Catch up.

I think its time i got a few photos of my fish up so ill try and do that in the next week, have a peek and tell me what you think ;)

Merry Christmas mate and have a sweet New Year!

Cheers,
David