PDA

View Full Version : my new fish

samir
Thu Dec 14, 2006, 11:01 AM
they came in as Leopard A, Leopard Snake A and Leopard Ring. Bit disappointed with the leopards, the others seem very nice, will put up better pics later. the LSS and Ring L are about 7-8 cm. the biggest leopard is 18cm with tail, were supposed to be 4.5" :roll:

Dee
Thu Dec 14, 2006, 11:17 AM
Hiya Samir,

Really like those RL's mate, very nice chunky markings ;) Well done :thumb

Cheers,

Dee :)

stonedavid
Thu Dec 14, 2006, 11:49 AM
Yeah i agree with Dee the RL's have nice markings, you certainly can see the distinct ring pattern on some of them.

G-1000
Thu Dec 14, 2006, 11:50 AM
Hey Mate,

Those fish are ugly as! I think you should give them to me and I will take care of them

haha

I might need a favour from you soon (perhaps)

G

samir
Thu Dec 14, 2006, 12:53 PM
anytime G

scott bowler
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 02:35 AM
hey samir they look good mate how is it all goin good i hope how are you for room at the moment to many fish still

samir
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 04:33 AM
i took care of that by adding two more tanks :roll: . I got rid of the red melon females, which I now regret :banghead :banghead

scott bowler
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 04:38 AM
so have you got any of the reds left ?. i added 4 more tanks as i was getting that way my self haha
the fish you have are looking good mate ,did those new fish come up alrite with the hole in the head ,

samir
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 05:05 AM
the red pair I had for sale are breeding atm. I'll probably get rid of them if I can get some reds that are a step up in quality.
three of the leopards have HITH. two have paired off and spawned on the canister inlet (free swimmers graveyard) :roll:. I don't know what else to do with them atm. I've treated them with octozin, keeping them in low ph and giving them Sera fish vitamins. Cannot really tell if there's much improvement except that their appetite has improved . probably too early.
one of the leopards has inflamed nostrils but thats common in most imports.

G-1000
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 11:23 AM
Samir,

The fish you have with HITH may respond better to the vitamins being in the food they eat...

Octozin should get rid of the HITH anyhow.

You can rub tetracycline paste into the wounds to force them to heal too.

G