PDA

View Full Version : Hello newbie from Newcastle NSW

iro11a
Tue Dec 12, 2006, 08:31 AM
Hey i'm jon i have had aquariums for about 10 years since i was about 12 years old i have gone from a goldfish in a bowl to a 2 ft tank to a 3 ft tank and early this year i brought a nice 4 ft tank with a nice stand and got all new stuff i first started with smaller tetras and rainbow fish but then a brought my first discus about 8 months ago(white swan)it is now about 8 cm now and i have gone on a discus shopping spree and i have brought another 4 more for my community tank i now have 5 discus 3 rummy nose a couple of noens 3 rainbow fish one cloan loach black phantoms red eye tetras one very large catfish thing not sure what its called and 2 little catfish's,i'm hoping to get rid of the rainbow fish and alot of the tetras to make room for discus.

The rainbows go really well with the discus they come out and are not worried by them moving fast or them beening greedy for food.i will take photos soon of the discus i have and i hope to buy more and put them into my 3 foot tank i got which im trying to breed some emperor tetra's with no luck yet!.Look out for my photos soon seeyas!
Jono

Proteus
Tue Dec 12, 2006, 10:13 AM
Welcome to DiscusForums.com

Looking forward to seeing some pics...

cheers