PDA

View Full Version : Attention ASA Customers

Xtreme
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 01:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

I would just like to firsty say thank you for all the support you have all been showing us, we truly appreciate it!

We are currently experiencing some delays with shipping out orders to some customers.
This time of year is very busy for us, but more so for our suppliers. The demand for products is a lot higher than usual, therefore they are falling a little behind on getting out orders out to us quickly.

We have also sent out a lot of partially complete orders, we are trying not to hold your orders back for to long, so we send what we have in stock. The remainder of your orders will be shipped to you, (free shipping) as soon as we receive the stock in.

Please bear with us during this busy period, and you may also phone or email at any time to enquire about your order.

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Cuong
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 02:04 AM
Just for that, I think I'll burden you guys with more orders soon :twisted: :P

Boombastic
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 04:05 AM
Uhuh, think I'll be giveing you one more small little order for Xmas.

Cheers

scott bowler
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 04:36 AM
just put mine in

Merrilyn
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 04:44 AM
Glad we're keeping you busy Bec.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure waiting a few more days won't kill us :lol:

samir
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 04:52 AM
Your stuff arrived after 3 days. thats hardly a delay.

Mattzilla
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 05:27 AM
no problemo

kswong34
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 06:39 AM
sorry for asking this stupid question but why

" Attn ASA customers" :?

mcloughlin2
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 06:46 AM
sorry for asking this stupid question but why

" Attn ASA customers" :?

Because ASA is part of Xtreme Aquariums and is run by Bec & Wayne.

If that doesnt answer your question, it was used because it only concerns people who are going to be dealing, or who already have with ASA.

HTH

ASA
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 07:01 AM
This may help...

Hi Everyone,

I would just like to firsty say thank you for all the support you have all been showing us, we truly appreciate it!

We are currently experiencing some delays with shipping out orders to some customers.
This time of year is very busy for us, but more so for our suppliers. The demand for products is a lot higher than usual, therefore they are falling a little behind on getting out orders out to us quickly.

We have also sent out a lot of partially complete orders, we are trying not to hold your orders back for to long, so we send what we have in stock. The remainder of your orders will be shipped to you, (free shipping) as soon as we receive the stock in.

Please bear with us during this busy period, and you may also phone or email at any time to enquire about your order.

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this.

Ho Ho Ho

:santa

kswong34
Sat Dec 09, 2006, 05:55 AM
Thanks all for the "answer".

:D :D

ASA
Mon Dec 11, 2006, 09:22 AM
Just an update on things.

Due to the closure of many suppliers over the Christmas/New Year period orders for certain items need to be placed by the following dates.

Plants:

We keep a basic range of plants in store at all times, however for shipping purposes, and due to us ordering weekly, the last plant order prior to Christmas will be made next Monday, the 18th of December. Orders must be in by 10:00am Sydney time if they are to be sent out prior to Christmas. Normal plant sales will re-commence during the 1st week of January.

Dry Goods:

Anything that is designated as a Special Order Item must be ordered prior to 19th of December. We cannot gaurantee deliver prior to Christmas after that date, but will try to do everything we can to assist you getting what you want.

Gift Certificates:

Available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, right up to and including Christmas day.

We are still facing some delays with suppliers, however we are working as best we can to get stock in a timely manner.

Thank you