Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An open message

the dos is really starting to p1ss me off. Proteus here's the link for the Federal Police, if you already don't have it.
    http://www.afp.gov.au/online_forms/r...service_attack

Larvae
    Much support from here in the UK .... if someone is trying to ruin this absolutely fantastic website for everyone else, they deserver everything they have got coming to them ....

This place is such a useful resource, desighned to help people who all share love for the same thing.

Pro/ LR if you need some help tracking these suckers, im a network engineer over here in the UK , If you need any help let me know .

For those people trying to ruin this website.... you are obviously too pathetic and weak to create your own pheomenon such as this site, and suffice to say , the amount of people you have pissed off by trying to ruin this for them will have done you enough damage that no amount of sabotage will rectify.

Rock On discusforums.com !!!!!!!!

San Merah Discus
    Simply pathetic and I hope you haven't spent all your spare cash registering rip off domain names. You just might need quite a bit shortly.
    MAC

Medium Discus
    What can we do to support you?

I notice the problems too. I also had some spam mails made it look like from the pm notice here. I thought that was low.

The messages of support we have received from you, the members has been overwhelming. Thankyou all.

We anticipate there will be more 'prime time' attacks made on the server, so if we go off air for a while, please be patient.

Details are starting to come to light regarding the source of these attacks, and once confirmed, need I say more.

Expect a knock on the door Mr. N.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Ultimate sabotage!

You have nothing to gain Mr. N!

SnakeSkin Discus
    the site is running pretty slow again
    can someone please PM me with the name of the online store that is responsible for causing all this crap. i have an idea which one it is but not 100% sure...
    but one thing for sure is i want to make sure i dont give them any of my money...
    hope they go out of business real quick !!!
    pathetic losers !!!

Wrigglers
    I'm a great fan of this site. A few problems while you fight off these low lifers is not going to deter me. If the site does go down, I will just try again later.

Thaks once again for the support.

The one thing that really stands out, is the fact that over almost 3 years, up until a week or so ago, the site had been offline in total for no more than a couple of hours. Mostly a few minutes here or there whilst the server or webservice reboots itself, yet since other parties have been trying to defame me to suppliers, make threatening and prank phones calls etc etc, this site has been offline for over 10hrs in the space of 1 week. I guess when business starts getting tough, some people think dirty tactics are the answer. Well here is a Newsflash... you have messed with the wrong people this time.

Wrigglers

sls