Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: An open message

Just an Egg
    There not at it again are they.
    shake

Tiny Fry
    Quote Originally Posted by shake
    There not at it again are they.
    I was wondering, response times for the site have been erratic last few days.

just a note is the rubbish still happening in some degree there seems to be some probs from time to time getting on the site like chris said seems to be in the last few days is anyone else haveing the same probs ?

Turquoise Discus
    Yes, same problems. Site wouldn't connect for 30 mins thisafternoon & 10 mins just now. Seems slow the rest of the time compared to usual, then works fine for 5 mins. Been happening since Christmas, but worse since last weekend.

In all honesty I can only shrug my shoulders and shake my head at the stupidity of a few certain people. From what can be seen we have a good idea who it is, but not enough to have something done about it.

Obviously, these people don't get bored of the same games over and over again.

yeah thats what i thought good its not only me .but crap its still going on but at least we know

Turquoise Discus
    Luckily we, too, don't get bored - of looking at the forum. You've created a beautiful thing.

well people like that pro will make a mistake sooner or later and well who knows but the word will and can get out time will tell

Can anyone PM me and tell me what store it is, so that I dont inadvertently buy from them?

I hope they are not in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by shake
    What I don't understand is that these people/person responsible for all the attacks that stupid that they thought Proteus would not find out.

Wake up you idiots.

It's good that it has all stopped and we can get back to doing what we love best. Being on this forum
    It is very amusing to read your comments especially given how vocal you are in supporting these idiots elsewhere. As they say, what goes around, comes around, and it has a habit of biting you on the backside on the way out....

bye bye now...