Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Discus Prices?

beautiful!! cant wait they look great.

Scott, after seeing them in person, only 2 words came to mind...

I WANT... I WANT

(well thats 4, but 2 repeated...)

Dont worry if all goes to plan should have one, along with a scorpion snake skin and a blue diamond on thursday.

Cant wait
    Cheers
    Scott

Iam putting my trust in kev/george to pick out some top choice discus for me!! They all look good but you want the best of the bunch!!

Hehehehehe

Iam they will be great, its trying to get my mind of them between now and thursday which is the problem.

Kev,
    About these color enchacers, ive read up on it and carotene is foud in most discus foods. Is there some way i can get some of this too use in my b/h mix?? Also what other substance's are used to inchance color, other than the populat tetra color bits??

Cheers
    Scott

How much???

How much do you sell those pearl Pigeons for Kev????? I like

Anthony 8)

San Merah Discus
    For anyone on the Forum, we're doing an extra special on the small discus.... just for you guys! We're taking off $5 from the marked price in the shop. So, if any of you guys walk into the shop, please let someone there know that you've come from the Discus Forum and we will look after you.

The Pearl pigeons at 6-7cm are $55 for forum members. There aren't too many of them left... so hurry in and get them b4 they all walk out the door!

kev

Kev,
    Just please save one for my order on Tuesday!!! aswell as the other 2 and make sure you pick them out, i want the best quality there is

San Merah Discus
    Scott, I've put your fish aside already....
    With the Pearl pigeon, I'm going to give you the fish with LEAST amount of speckling. The blue diamond is a very highfin fish (Biggest fish we have in tank atm!) and same with the Snakeskin... very good size, superb highfin and tiny little eye.

kev

Thanks alot mate, i cant wait but dont i want the pearl with the most amount of speckle?? or then i can watch the great transformation but on the other hand what if he doesn't get as much patterns as other fish.
    Naa you right in the end its better to get the one with less speckles

Thanks mate
    Ill give you a ring tuesday DAY from work (heheh) and then send the cash of tuesday night and thursday i should have some beautiful new fish.

One other thing whats you Ph, i just tested mine and its at 6.0 now the say your better to acclimatise a fish to a higher Ph what do you think??

Cheers
    Scott