Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tiny Fry
    Well have to thank everyone here for their help and input.

I picked up a Pondmaster and it arrived yesterday. The missus thought it was a rocket launcher!

Thanks to this device, the pea soup that has been my tank for 3 weeks now despite every effort I've made has been clearing in the 24 hours it has been running.

Just an Egg
    This is great information and very helpful to me. I didn't even have to ask any 's I would like to know more about R/O water use. I tested my water for hardness last weekend and it was 90ppm, the instructions with the kit say that is medium hardness. Not sure. Should I use some R/O water? I have 2 tanks with discus in them a 72 and a 55.

Tiny Fry
    I have to say that I am simply blown away by the change in my tank since I started using the UV filter.

I'd had a murky tank for several weeks - not sure why; snail died, have moved to another area of NSW, level 4 water restrictions, worse water quality etc etc....

Now I have water that is so clear I could dive in to the tank The plants in the tank have also been transformed with a much higher rate of growth, colour and pearling.

Hi, I'm New Here!

I prefer reverse osmosis because it has a better filter membrane because I get clearer water based on personal experience.