Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Medium Discus

things

I only wish this were viewed as a hobby. Not as a cash-cow for the retailers involved.

Proteus, AOA, Xtreme and MAC you should all be commended in having customer focused businesses which value all of us here on the forums.

I personally reckon all of you are tops !

However, there are other operators in the industry, yes everyone knows who I mean - who are essentially treating their customers like crap. It gives me great satisfaction to know that they have what is coming to them.

G

Larvae
    Some VERY impressive discus Can't wait to get some more

Free Swimmer
    Alot being said about these rgd and I have merrilyn pair which have raised several spawns which over 200 6cm babies I was growning died from a thing like t.b.I have 20 older ones about 8cm in size showing adult color and few look like Mac so called Male.Then there's some that look like the pair brew posted but most look like the pics merrilyn has posted.
    When these fish spawn and have fry, both show a few black spot on the face but male has some black in his fins.So my thinking is there both rgd or there both not meaning there no rgd in Australia at all.In saying that they have produce some nice juvies which 98% have no peppering that in a bb tank.

G 1000 im with you i have only been on this site a short time and the things that have been said have proved to me that theys guys can be trusted and i will support they in any way i can they are the best
    scott

Re: things

Quote Originally Posted by G-1000
    I only wish this were viewed as a hobby. Not as a cash-cow for the retailers involved.

Proteus, AOA, Xtreme and MAC you should all be commended in having customer focused businesses which value all of us here on the forums.

I personally reckon all of you are tops !

However, there are other operators in the industry, yes everyone knows who I mean - who are essentially treating their customers like crap. It gives me great satisfaction to know that they have what is coming to them.

G
    To be fair, dont forget G&S in QLD, and Seaview in WA...

(gotta make sure the love is being shared around)

Medium Discus

ppl

Oooops my bad

Although I havent had any dealings with Seaview or with G&S if Pro said they are good blokes then I am sure they are.

So them too !

G