Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blue Diamond Discus
    he is so full of crap i just rang him and he could not put a sentence together to save himself
    he could not tell me he had proof
    all he could tell me was they had come from sydney and the name of the person who got them . sorry to say mate that name ws the same person who got them for people in victoria and they were not wild caught
    so if you paid anymore than 15- 20 dollars for a 5cm fish then you have been had
    EXAI
    It's always darkest before dawn ... so if you're going to steal some rocks
    from your neighbours garden for your display tank, that's the time to do it.

Larvae

orange heads

i dont relly care i boght them as a breeding pair
    they must be very close to wild caght f2 of f3

as i said before the orange heads are briliant and are worth what i paid for them i hope you didn't drill ken to much

SnakeSkin Discus
    Look mate, it seems you have been had ...

I did'nt call the guy so i cant comment on that but i do trust EXAI and if he says they are not wildcaught they are most likely not!

Now just because you may have been had, doesnt mean you then have to try to make up for it by assuming they are wildcaught based on colour ... even just presuming they are F2, F3 or F4 is BS!

That would be like me selling my Electric yellows offspring as F1's because my colony have great colour ....

When my wife married me she said:

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'

Jono if you are happy and your fish are happy and healthy then I am Happy!

Blue Diamond Discus
    please mate dont think i am having ago at you
    your fish are your fish and i dont doubt they are beautiful
    but just be wary of peole claiming to have wild caught fish
    unless they can substantiate there claims of the fish being wild caught then dont buy them unless you yourself want those particular fish
    just dont sell your juvies as f1s because you are likely to be scoffed at
    it is a shame that someone as keen as yourself especially at such a young age has been dooped into buying fish that obviously were not what you paid for
    i look forward to seeing baby photos of your next spawn goodluck
    EXAI

Larvae

orange heads

dam right ben

even thogh i'm yong it dosn't mean i'm dumb. i new there was a posability they wern't wild caght but i did my research and thoght they were but as i said i DON'T care. i am happy with them and any one wanting to buy babies as soon as they see the parants they will snap them up.

but thanks for awering me of the posability there not wild caght when it comes time to sell them i will stay on the safe side. by the way they didn't eat the babies i saw the males mouth full last night i didn't see it the other day. most of the orange heads around are f1,f2 or f3 because they are a very new to domestic fish keeping compaired to electric yellows

and no i havn't been "had"
    ken didn't f#*$ me around

Larvae
    A*I fishboy i found out they were imported from south america to USA then they came here i belive the parants are f2

i would be very suprised if bens orange heads aren't f2, f3 or f4 unless some south american has been breeding them in secret for the last 15 years in a garage

all orange heads are very new to domestic fish keeping

but relly i don't care if my orange heads are f20

the only person that truly knows how long this blood line have been in the wild for is the guy the caught them out of a random river near brazil

Blue Diamond Discus
    mate your the one that is continueingthsi arguement
    your fish are not wild
    like i said your fish may be nice may be F4 , or 20 who cares
    for all you know mate they could have come from a toilet in brazil .
    unless you yourself can trace the origin of these fish
    dont say they are wild that was my point
    this person you have got them off has obviously got every one beleiving that they are wild which goes to show your nievety and stubborness.
    I am sure you will learn that argueing with everyone to save face is not the way to go
    EXAI

Larvae
    mate i was as keen you to find out the origen of the fish
    when i bought them i was told they were wild caught just like the guy i bought them of

but thank you for pointing out that they might not be wild caught as i said i will stay on the safe side next time

thanks