Thread: thanks squid

Larvae

thanks squid

Just a few pics of some of the 5 discus i got off squid for my birthday,nice, big and healthy and the blue dimonds are a huge 13cm.Oh and thanks to the wife for paying!! Hope you like..........john
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2006_0817pics0003.jpg   2006_0817pics0001.jpg   2006_0817pics0002.jpg  

Larvae
    Hey John, Nice pics and nice fish. So what is your wife going to give you for Xmas???? She has set a precident now ......looks like you will just have to get that tank you've been wanting lol.
    rgds
    Pete

SnakeSkin Discus
    Great pictures of some sexxiiiiiii fish

Just an Egg
    Hey John

I can see what you mean by some great fish. Wish I was still in Townsville. Speaking of Townsville I get there Sat 2nd Sep and I will give you a ring and catch up.

Talk to you soon

Adam
    "Umm still thinking"

Wrigglers

great photos

Good to see they went to a good home mate. Just got home from Timor. Heaps of babies in my tanks, and finally a pair of high finned BDs, plus my wild Alenquers look like breeding!! Wild Tefe greens have got eggs also. Anyway, I gotta come over and have a look at these fish in your tanks. Nice photo of the female cobalt too - you dont see these too much these days

Squid
    Wild discus only please. Or bring back the old strains from the 80's.