Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SnakeSkin Discus
    howd u meet them rob?
    Nathan

San Merah Discus
    They have all stayed at the hotel that I work in over the last few months. Heaps of the WWE guys were there in early August but I was down the snow.
    Steve Jacobs from the Today show stays all the time and he is a top bloke. Really hot girlfriend too!

San Merah Discus
    AFL footy show Sam Newman came back blind tonight and ran into the front doors of the hotel. Pretty funny but he's a retard anyway

SnakeSkin Discus
    Ok, I have met and sort of know Lobby Lloyd from '60's band Lobby Lloyd and the coloured balls... his bass player Gavin Carroll is a very good friend of mine.
    sammi

Check out my music at MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/samanthadevos

SnakeSkin Discus
    thats pretty cool rob, id love to meet sam someday, he is a bit of a tosser but none the less a funny bloke IMO
    Nathan

Free Swimmer
    And now for something completely different

Well I've met and worked with a number of celebrities such as Mel Gibson, Angry Anderson, Tracy Grimshaw etc etc etc, but no photos to show fior it except this tiny little star :P

Dont know if any of you have seen or remember the kids adventure film called "Napoleon", about a wayward puppy that got lost, had a lot of adventures along the way and met lots of other animals.
    Well in the movie he befriended a Penguin and saved it from being eaten by the sinister feral cat in the movie...........well I was the animal handler coaxing the Penguin to perform on camera hahahahaha ...and so here is a picture of the Penguin Star taken on one of the film shoots, Penguins name is " Chicky Babe " and that's her stunt double in the background
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chicky_babe_and_buck.jpg  
    NAME : Phil

Just an Egg
    I have that Napoleon movie!

But have never watched it sorry.. when I do I'll look out for that part

Well... I dont know if you guys remeber the judge "Dicko", from Australian Idol. His daughters go to my school, one who is in my year (10). I saw Gary Lineker (English soccer player) in Disneyland but I suppose that doesn't really count. Oh well :P
    New to Discus

San Merah Discus
    The new Matt Rogers move from god's game back to Thugby League now makes sense. About three weeks ago he was hanging around the hotel for a few days. One of our regular VIP guests is Michael Searle. CEO of the Gold Coast Titans

San Merah Discus
    I use the term "VIP" loosely. He's a good bloke tho and his wife is smokin hot!

San Merah Discus
    Lol, was in Bondi today doing a job, went into Westfields for a spot of lunch and proceeded to walk straight into Ricki Stuart! Needless to say his wife was sooo not impressed with me! Lol, Jayda thought it was hilarious though!