Thread: MAC Discus

San Merah Discus

MAC Discus

Hi,

GONE FISHING

MAC

Blue Diamond Discus
    Hi MAC

Just woundering what size will be Web Leopard Snake Skins when you go to sell them?
    Cheers,

Rick

San Merah Discus
    5-6cms

Medium Discus

fish

yo MAC

What do the albino x gold leopard look like ?

G

San Merah Discus
    Too small to give you a decent description G, they've only been swimming for 2 weeks, I'm also looking forward to see what this cross has thrown. They're in a tank with a stack of WLSS and BD's so it's a bit tough to pick them right now.
    MAC

Larvae
    Hi Mac
    just wanted to know if your going to post any pics of the parents and fry so we could have a look at what the ofspring may look like.
    Also a price list of available young

Regards Ian

Larvae
    Hi Mac
    just wanted to know if your going to post any pics of the parents and fry so we could have a look at what the ofspring may look like.
    Also a price list of available young

Regards Ian

San Merah Discus
    Hi Ian,

I'm going to post pics of the fry once they are a bit closer to sale size. There are pics of the parents all over the forum from me including WLSS, Albino, GM's, BD's etc but again, once we're a bit closer I'll post some more of the parents with each of the fry tanks. Pricing will also be posted once they're ready. HTH
    MAC

Larvae
    Thanks Mac will do a search to have a look at your discus,I do remember seeing the post of the web leopolds and was struck by there colouration,so I guess these are the first thing on my shopping list.
    :P :P
    Ian

San Merah Discus
    G,

You were asking about the Leopard x Alby's a few months back. They're 6 months old now and overall not brilliant but there are some very different and not bad fish amongst them. Quite a few of them are a bit peppery because there is so much pigeon in the Leopard but there's also a few that look very similar to WLSS and these are the one's I think I'll be keeping for breeders next year. Mum and Dad are both excellent shape wise and most of the juves have carried that through.

I've been "tarting" the Alby male around quite a bit over the last few months and now have Alby genes in Wild Brown and a couple of red strains. Keeps it all interesting.
    MAC