Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    As a courtesy to other members, please dont use all CAPITALS for your post subject.

WTB, FS, EOI, FREE etc are fine.

CAPS is like shouting, and is bad netiquette.

Thank you

(posts that do not meet this request will be edited and/or removed at the advisors/admins discretion)

Please read the guidelines that cover posts in this area.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Any listing with large quantities (20+) or multiple listings of the same or different items can also be considered as commercial in nature. (obviously if we know as a community the fish in question have been bred by the member in question, and are not being resold then exceptions will be made).

Topics in breach of this guideline may be edited and or deleted without warning or notice given.

REMINDER:

If you post in the Classifieds topic area please ensure you have your location active in your profile.

this is happening to offten it should be that a state or area should at least be put in on all members profiles to give us some idea

Updated Terms of Use

This Classifieds area, and other areas of DiscusForums.com unless specifically noted, are for individual sales of personal stock and products. The only exception to this is for those members designated as a Sponsor, Partner or Retailer.

This area is designated for individual trading of goods and services to enable hobbyists to help one another or to provide sponsors the ability to post sales and specials that benefit the community. Individuals posting repeated listings of products, or large group sales of products (without prior approval), and quantities of products or livestock which can be interpreted as a commercial volume (to be determined at our own discretion based on the member, and what is being listed) will be considered commercial entities, and will be treated as such. (i.e. post/thread removed, or edited).

For this reason, we do not allow links or references to commercial breeders, importers, retail establishments, or websites by non-sponsors on any ADN website without express permission or approval through our sponsor program. This also applies to the use of the Private Messaging system and sending forum based e-mails to solicite business or direct traffic elsewhere (which can be tracked).

Thank you

Hi Proteus, just to confirm so we won't cross the line here in the future. If someone ask me where did i purchase the discus (say from a non-sponsor) am i allowed to tell the name through PM or not?

San Merah Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus
    Updated Terms of Use
    This also applies to the use of the Private Massaging system...
    Probably a typo but just making sure I'm not missing out on anything

Please delete this post if you like

i.e. Using the PM system to try and subvert the terms of use here, i.e. spamming members with stock to sell or links to other sites which can be detected.

Yet another reminder....

Please be aware of the following:

If you post in the Classifieds topic area please ensure you have your location active in your profile.

In regards to For Sale items, the fish or product must be your own, and/or in your possesion, or you are an authorised agent for the seller (which means you take care of every area of the transaction from start to end) can you use this topic area. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the post being deleted immediatley.

***Please Note***

Use of this website to sell or promote the sale of livestock or goods is solely for the use of personal members and designated Sponsors.

Commercial listings by non-sponsor businesses or entities, or websites is not permitted unless authorised by an administrator.

Any listing with large quantities (20+) or multiple listings of the same or different items can also be considered as commercial in nature. (obviously if we know as a community the fish in question have been bred by the member in question, and are not being resold then exceptions will be made).

Topics in breach of this guideline may be edited and or deleted without warning or notice given.
    i.e. In simple terms:

If the fish isnt yours or in your possession, you cant sell it.

You must have your location in your profile, and going forward with some new rules that will be in effect soon, in the title of the thread as well (i.e. [SYD], [VIC], [SA])

Replies not relating to the sale or genuine interest in what is for sale or wanted will be removed, i.e. keep topics on track.

If you find a post or reply of yours moved, before asking why, read the terms of use and you will probably find the answer there.