Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    will do, and will be showing the setup photos of the other half dozen tanks or so

I love it!!

Great set up!! which ever fish goes in there to live will be most happy!!

Keep up posted!

Cheers
    Ben

Larvae
    A very nice, yet clean and simple setup. Look forward to photos of the established version

That rocks Ro
    "If it isn't a wild its way too mild ! "

Free Swimmer
    They say good fish are where you find them.

But in Graemes ( the Giant gourami ) case he did a good job in finding you........

I remember looking into his tank when he was a much younger lad.

When he head butted the glass and almost scared me half to death. Yep he rejected me outright !!

If it's true noble people get reincarnated as fish, then he must have been a very important person indeed !!

Cheers,

Mark

Larvae
    Hi Proteus
    Nice, neat looking setup, everything in its place, I love neatness.
    I see you have the ideal surface (like me) to do water changes and maintainance on, Cream Carpet lol

Quote Originally Posted by ashley
    Hi Proteus
    Nice, neat looking setup, everything in its place, I love neatness.
    I see you have the ideal surface (like me) to do water changes and maintainance on, Cream Carpet lol
    Who said anything about getting water on the carpet.... never... lol

Good thing is, the courtyard and garden is only 2ft to the right of that tank, so I expect to have some plants growing like they are on steroids.

Mark, as for the head butting, that is his way of saying G'Day... If he doesnt like you he curls his body up near the surface then gives you the flick... basically a 2ft wall of fish creating a mini tidal wave (he only does that when he doesnt get enough Banana or Lychee for dinner).

This particular setup is for my tankbuster Bala Sharks which have outgrown there 6x2x2 (they should be happy in there for a year or so until they get an even bigger tank).

Blue Diamond Discus
    Rohan you must have a very understanding partner - what a wonderful person she must be to put up with a resident "fish fanatic".

I've only got a small collection of tanks and every time I add one my family (who don't live with me I might add) roll their eyes and say I am insane!!.

Love your tank - I am green with envy - keep the pics coming - and good luck with your moving - it is a thankless job. I've got a sneaking suspicion you are just moving so that you can add more tanks to your collection.

Cheers,

Marg.
    "True Friends are like Blue Diamonds, so Brilliant, Precious and Rare - Protect them while you can"

For those wondering what the small black disk is in the right end base panel, that is the airline control module.

AIRLINE CONTROL KIT
    This convenient kit is designed to control air flow through an aquarium tank bottom or wall to any two air stones and/or air operated ornaments. It hides unsightly tubing eliminating the need to loop tubing up and over the back of the tank. Can be installed through bottom, back or side wall of aquariums. Made of highest impact resistant PVC, each kit contains:
    25mm (1") Bulkhead Fitting (requiring a 45.5mm hole), separate adjustable control knobs to regulate two different flows at the one time, 3m of air tubing and check valve included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails airlinecontrol.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by marg
    I've got a sneaking suspicion you are just moving so that you can add more tanks to your collection.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone