Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Old age must be catching up with him.... or his photography subjects are keeping him far too entertained...

Mwhahaha

San Merah Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus
    ...the place would have to be built from the ground up as I intend to have one very large custom tank located in the middle of the house... say something like a 12ft x 12ft x 4ft tank with a retracting roof to make it look even more natural on a nice day...
    I think you read my mind! Except mine is only going to be 10ftx3ftx3ft but I was just going to have a pair of apisto's in there Every time my girlfriend draws up plans for our place I have to take over and sacrifice a bedroom and wall for the tank and theatre room.

I'm not sure how skylights will go in cyclone season

2 down and 2 to go... having a few plumbing issues as well as having to replace some bits and pieces.

Update:

Both 5 x 2.5 tanks moved, 1 has been set up as a grow out tank for Peppermint BN juvies, for the moment the other will just hold water for aging purposes (for the other 5ft tank).

The 6 x 2.5 tank has been set up with Graeme (Giant Gourami) very happy in his new home (plus the 12 Clown Loaches that dont have to compete for food with the Bala sharks anymore).

The 7 x 2.5 cabinet is in place, along with the hangmen and the Giesemann lighting system that will be used. The tank should be in place next week.

Once ll that is sorted the 7 x 3 cabinet and eventually tank will be set up in the garage.

Huge thanks to Mattzilla for helping move the tanks.

Wrigglers
    Ummm photos ?

Roy

Medium Discus
    Hi Proteus

Just wanted to see how you are finding the Lifegaurd Airline control kit? Have you converted it to Co2 yet? How does it run with air and or Co2? Can you only hook 1 source up to it i.e Just air or just Co2. Or can you have both air and Co2 running through it?

Sorry for all the questions mate. I love the cleanness of it and want to know before i cet one.