Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    also rytis if you want to know if pleco's eat hydra why dont you use one of you pleco's to conduct the test! sounds like you have plenty of both! let me know the results!
    DF.com Resident Cool Guy

Tiny Fry
    i know, im considering setting up another sponge filter in an empty tank in case i get hydra attack again, then i will do both at the same time, i just didnt have that option at this time, because i have 1 wiggler which i care about, most of you would probably "cull it" and be done with it, well my heart didnt let me do this abandon this baby, that is the precise one and only reason why i did not nuke both tank AND filter. i could have just transfered the parents to a basically empty 125g paradise planted tank, but what about the baby?

and you call me cruel?

or perhaps you can tell me how i should make the full transition while saving the baby?
    if you love your fish: do not over crowd

Tiny Fry
    ok i will do the hydra/pleco test today, GOOD IDEA golden!!!

answer should be by the morning australian time...
    if you love your fish: do not over crowd

is one baby discus worth a pair? im sure you will get more. but there is no point leaving the problem to grow while you have one fry. if you put it in another tank with the parents it might do ok, it might not, this is what we breeders go through. the fact of life is that mother nature takes its course on everything and sonetimes for the greater good we all have to make sacrifices. its up to you.
    DF.com Resident Cool Guy

Ok ok ok .... Enough is enough as obviously hints and warnings are useless to the deaf, dumb and blind.
    This has gone about as far as it can. Time to stop it.
    Locking this thread to give Rytis more time to play with his Hydra babies.
    "If it isn't a wild its way too mild ! "