Larvae

any body know where to get a fish like this

hi any body knows what type discus this is and where to get it in australia?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 111_1137_rt_t2.jpg  

San Merah Discus
    Long fin Discus (in that pic's case, long -finned blue diamond). It's a fad with discus that never really took off. These were bL**DY expensive about 2years ago when they first showed up. These days, they are very well priced.

U like them? If you want them, they can be happily swimming in your tank. $45 for 2.5"-3" fish. I can bring them in especially for you on the next shipment. I never bring these in because I personally don't like them (Hey, it's just not my taste, but whatever rocks your boat.. ), but if you want some in your tank, just let me know.

kev

I call them Blue boomerangs!

heheheheh

San Merah Discus
    See Ben, if this fish was created in Australia and marketed as the Aussie "Blue Boomerang" it may have taken off.

SnakeSkin Discus
    That is a great idea kev!!! Do they come in other varieties? See if the LFS can order me a few.... The amazing "Aussie boomerang discus" !!! Sounds great huh?

Sam...

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcloughlin2 View Post
    That is a great idea kev!!! Do they come in other varieties? See if the LFS can order me a few.... The amazing "Aussie boomerang discus" !!! Sounds great huh?

Sam...
    Just noticing this post is very old. This is my first time posting on here, so forgive me if this is an inappropriate spot to post. I recently lost my “boomerang” discus. The vendor I used to get it is not carrying them anymore. Does any one know where I might find one (some)?? I am in the U.S. (Nevada to be exact). Thank you in advance!