Wrigglers

NEW TANK 4x2x2 planing stages

hey,
    At the moment i have a 6x2x2 planted but am trying to down size to a 4x2x2, becasue that tank is way to big for my bedroom. Im hoping someone will buy it so i can get my 4x2x2. I was going to run 6-8 T5's in it and use my co2 fully pressurised co2 system with the milwaukee SMS 122 ph controller and uv sterililzer, which are all connect inline with my filters which are 404s.

But casue we live in this great country of ours and the heat of our summers, i am going to great a chiiller. So i will have to run two filters, is there a filter out there that will run everythign and maintain the tank or im better going with the two. And with the two it will be two much water flow for discus which im going to puit in there with my dwarfs. So it there a unit? or should go with too smaller ones? like 204s or an eheim

For Discus you should not need a chiller at all...

Discus are totally at home in water at 30c or even a few degrees more. Unless the tank is in full sun, with that volume of water it should never go too far above 29c-31c

Wrigglers
    alright but with my rams and other dwarfs they cant really tolerate it as much as the discus, My room is shut off to all light casue of my tanks, and with running pc fans in the hood , do you think that would help, i just found some on the reef online shop

Medium Discus
    As Proteus said you will not need a chiller. It will be a waste of money. Your water temp will not get that hot.

Being that most Dwarf Cichlids come from the same basin (Amazon) if they are wild caught, they should have no problem with the higher temperatures, so long as there is enough oxygenation going on.

Wrigglers
    alright i wont go for a chiller, but should i run to filters with having a co2 reactor and uv unit, or run them in same line?

Medium Discus
    I would run two filters and place the UV on the outlet of one and the reactor on the outlet of the other one.

Wrigglers
    yea thats what im doing now on my 6x2x2

Wrigglers
    Lighting. i have decided im going to go with T5s. www.reefculture.com.au sell them for a semi affordable price. i was thinking of getting 8 tubes, a mixture of 6500 and 10000s give my about 3.6 wpg. I will have to order the 6500 from the states unless someone else knows something But anyone know of a place that may sell the T5 parts, just incase i can get them cheaper or the correct blubs?