Just an Egg

Aqua One canister filters

Aqua One canister filters and most of the Aqua One range of products now come with a 2 year warranty.
    If your looking for a big canister we have now in stock the Aqua One 2200l/h with 3 media baskets for $450 and the 2400 (2340l/h) with 4 media baskets for $495.

George
    When only the best is ever good enough.
    G & S Aquarium

as per my review on the 2400

they are a great unit

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3716

Spencer, your post has been removed as it breaches our advertising guidelines

Larvae
    sorry, just thought if you can buy it over $100 cheaper elsewhere,people should know about it

Check out this thread from Ben for a good deal
    http://www.discusforums.com/forum/vi...855&highlight=

thanks

I realise that, but aside from protecting our sponsors, there is a serious problem in the hobby with various businesses desecrating the prices of some products.

Whilst I realise that when something is offered at a lower net price, the less profit there is to be made, but consider this... if everyone buys only from the few places that have the ultra low places now, other stores close down. Then with no competition, prices will increase, as there will still be a demand however the supply will be monopolised.

Ben has done the right thing offering a slightly different model at the price he is happy with in a seperate post.

I should state that the true list price as suggested by the supplier is over $600, and given that I have been using one for almost 2 weeks now, it is still good value for money at that price, so if you can get it for $350-$450 it is even a much better deal.