Hi all! After a messy break up and a new house I'm now looking to get back into fish keeping. I'm just after some advice at the moment. I've always loved the idea of keeping discus, my problem is that I work away from home a lot (maximum of 5 days at a time). Im looking at setting up an automatic feeding system to overcome this and I will be about enough to do weekly water changes. I've seen you can get flake food for discus which I could use in the auto feeder and I can supplement with bloodworms etc when I'm home. So my first question is would this routine work with discus?

Now my seccond question is regarding tank size, I know you ideally need at least 5 discus so would a 200l be OK? I'm currently looking at the fluval roma 200L but I'd ideally like some cherry shrimp (I know some will get eaten but I want to heavily plant) maybe some cardinal tetras and Cory catfish too. I could possibly squeeze the roma 240 in if I needed a little bigger.

Any advice is welcome. If this set up with me working away is a terrible idea let me know.