Hi, I'm New Here!

Strange things found on my discus fish what is it and how to treat ? pls help

Hello , discus lover's i noticed a strange thing on 2 of my discus fish on their fin is these bad ? and how to treat it
    i added some pictures so you guys and girls can see what i mean thanks for help !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220130_175450.jpg   20220130_175501.jpg  

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I realize you may be stressed yet I was unable to observe anything amiss with their fins. Practically all fish have fins that they use for swimming (locomotion), balance, stability, and steering. A catfish has dorsal, fat, caudal, butt-centric, matched pelvically, and combined pectoral fins. If they could not swim or balance themself than it could be a matter of discussion and worry.

Hi, I'm New Here!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bellason View Post
    I realize you may be stressed yet I was unable to observe anything amiss with their fins. Practically all fish have fins that they use for swimming (locomotion), balance, stability, and steering. A catfish has dorsal, fat, caudal, butt-centric, matched pelvically, and combined pectoral fins. If they could not swim or balance themself than it could be a matter of discussion and worry.
    Hello ,

If you would watched the picture more close and bether you would see their are tiny small white spot's and these is not normal ... , i know every fish have fins iam not a 5 year old who doesnt know that a fish doesnt have fins you got to be joking right ? .......