Hi, I'm New Here!

Frys with one parent

Hi
    I'm new in this forum, I was searching for an answer to my question and couldn't find it. If I'm repeating I apologies.
    I have a couple of blue diamonds and I separated them before there where eggs again, last time I lost all the little frys because of that. My question is simple.. Will the male be fine with around 60/80 small ones around him all the time? They are 10 days old and the guy looks a bit stressed, worried about if it's harmful for him or not🙄

Thanks

Can be stressful for just one parent. Can you find some brine shrimp to hatch as the next form of food?
    Why me ?

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowman View Post
    Can be stressful for just one parent. Can you find some brine shrimp to hatch as the next form of food?
    Hi.

yes, im using it for some days already, it helps. The guy is doing well. If i left the mother also they were going to eat them again as soon as they laid more eggs. Happened twice already
    Hum... i'm also using some JBL Nobilfluid.not sure if i should

Thank you

I have never used the JBL stuff, only live brine shrimp and have raised some good fish. As you are doing ok already, carry on. Next foods can be a really finely minced beefheart mix (puree) but careful with water quality right now. Good luck
    Why me ?