New to discus. Bought a pair. I have few very important questions:

1) Are they red melons? There colors look not as red as I seen. Told me they are red melons by the store and there colors were like this since the store have them from there supplier.

2) I don't have garlic guard or something similar here to induce there appetite so what shall I do to make them interested in food. I have JBL discus floating bits.

3) Food is floating but it quickly comes to bottom so i want to know that do discus pick food from bottom too or only once its in the middle of tank? Rams do pick from bottom but i don't know about discus. So please help

4) This is the question which stresses me a lot. For how many days i can see if they don't eat? Like how many days are normal for discus to not eat in new environment? I can't offer them live food or bloodworms as i have allergy to bloodworms and was even hospitalized because of asthma. I get very worried when a fish doesn't eat so please let me know please. They aren't stressed and roaming around in tank. They are not hiding as i was expecting. They do seem little shy when i go near tank and hides but usually they are swimming in tank.

4) I have 9 harlequin rasboras and 1 siamese algae eater. Are they too skittish for them? If yes then i can switch them to my other tank or if they are good and will act as a dither fish to make them eat so please confirm?

5) how many times i need to change water and how much? They are like sub adults and also how many times to feed during a day?

6) I am keeping them on 82f (28c) as otherwise my hc cuba carpet plant will fry. This temperature is ok?

7) Are they fine with pressurized co2? I have like 3 bubbles per second and not too much

So many questions but please reply as I am very new to this world's delicate freshwater fish and frankly made an impulse decison as couldn't hold myself from buying them so please help. Thanks