Hi guys!

Long time no see.. Very big hello to Hollowman and Sayid, if you guys are still here?

Today I put a tank on hold at my local pet store.. Its this one: http://www.aquaone.com.au/2015-04-16...tem/3159-56172
It is a 4 foot, 182 liter (48 gallons) AquaOne Horizon fish tank. For those who didn't know, I had trouble where I was living and had to sell up my fish and everything 6 months ago.
I have since moved town and am settled in a new home, and I'm happy again. I am getting back into my hobby fish keeping that I have missed so dearly. Of course I am interested
in keeping Discus again, I am however frightened to take the leap into them again, after all the trouble I had the first time last year.. Though, I am of course more experienced now
but that does not convince me enough. I lost a few Discus back then, which broke my heart, which is the only thing making me think twice.. I plan on picking that tank up next week,
I am in no rush to stock it, going to take it slow and get things right. I plan on bare bottom, some fake silk plants (don't want pest snails from live plants), a ship wreck and perhaps
some cool pieces of drift wood. It has a hang on the back filter 600 liters an hour flow rate, and a nice 25W LED T8 light, I will also add a jumbo sponge filter and round air stone and
last but not least a Eheim 200W heater..
Hm sounds perfect for discus lol.. Well maybe not the ship wreck :P
Do you guys think I should have another try keeping Discus?